The easiest method of promoting your business is through online marketing. It makes it easier for you to interact with the whole world while sitting at the same place. Customer satisfaction should be your first priority while doing business through internet. A business which markets its products and services successfully online opens new doors for snatching potential buyers.
How to get business is the main question that is mainly raised widely in the market. There are many important things that need to be considered for getting the business. There are designs, presentation and content, then consider where to place the website containing the products or services in order for it to gain focus of a large public. These factors bring quality traffic that is needed to improve your business.
The medium through which maximum traffic visits different websites for online businesses is the SEO. When a website is highly ranked top by the search engines, people mainly visits these sites. It is therefore important to design a website that will be a search friendly in order to enjoy high ranking resulting to high traffic.
The following are various reasons why SEO is better than online paid marketing.
- SEO only requires the payment for setting up of campaign. Online paid marketing will receive traffic as long as you continue paying the advertisers. As soon you stop making payments, the traffic volume goes slow, something that can hurt your business.
- Visitors to your website through online paid marketing are costly, this means they have to pay for every visit to your website regardless of whether they are interested in your services or not. With SEO you don’t need to pay for your visitors once it is set.
- For those websites appearing on both paid and unpaid search engines result page, it is noticeable that more traffic some from the free unpaid SEO more than the paid link. Therefore SEO fetches a lot of traffic.
- The initial setup fee for SEO campaign is cheaper as compared to the one for paid online marketing sites. Once you make payment for the initial setup of SEO, it is almost equivalent to making a single payment in paid online marketing.
- It has been observed that most clicks through the paid online marketing are almost faked as compared to the ones from unpaid sites. This helps in maximizing the rate of getting the business.
If you need recommendations then we suggest alberta seo to help you get more exposure.
The above reasons help in supporting SEO as the online marketing medium of choice. It is worth noting that SEO’s main responsibility is getting the business through web marketing but when it comes to selling the products and services, details, designs and other issues are considered.
Be the best you can in everything in order to succeed in any internet marketing effort.
War is being waged as independent merchants work to make a lasting impression in search engine rankings. As many as 25% of businesses say they need help with search engine optimization. And one of the biggest challenges posed to these merchants is actually doing something instead of being frozen and overwhelmed by all the technologies being used to reach their website. Whether it’s Bing, Google, Yelp, Yahoo, or Facebook, these merchants often have no clear understanding of what they need to do in order to improve local search results across the web. Here is what six experts say regarding boosting the rankings of brick and mortar establishments:
1. Get the basics. Melissa Burghardt from YP says, “Content serves as the basis for all your activities.” She further explains about how important it is to make sure the content on your website is accurate across all platforms, including phone numbers, hours, address, and directions to your store. Mobile rankings make up for 50% of searches and is quickly on the rise, and this means your site should be mobile responsive.
2. Give Google the complete package. This tip comes from Darren Shaw at Whitespark. He recommends having your entire website polished, complete with long form content on your topic area, a well-designed site, and plenty of customer reviews across a range of sites. This helps boost rankings by offering a complete package to Google.
3. Generate lots of positive reviews. Trevor Sumner of LocalVox states, “Reviews are a critical social signal signifying both the quality of the business as well as its popularity.” It is highly recommended that stores create a review generation program, which encourages customers to leave reviews as well as responds to both positive and negative reviews.
4. Get local links. Shaw from Whitespark adds that even just a few quality local links can make a huge impact on business. There are a lot of ways to achieve local links, which can include networking with other local businesses, doing something newsworthy in the community, offering discounts for seniors or military, or sponsoring local fundraisers.
5. Sponsor your local neighborhood. Complementing your business by sponsoring local events can help gain visibility for your business in a few ways. According to Raj Nijjer from Yext, highlighting those events on your website and social media with event organizers linking directly to your site can help increase traffic tremendously.
6. Leverage existing relationships. Myles Anderson from BrightLocal encourages businesses to use their already existing relationships. Existing businesses already have customers with relationships to those customers, and using those relationships to gain word of mouth following is something that can be done easily enough simply by keeping in contact with existing customers.
7. Distribute content across the web. Sumner adds that Google is increasingly looking at more than just citations across the internet. They are looking for word of mouth, reviews, testimonials–both earned and owned media.
8. Get active in online communities. Burkhardt recommends using online communities to gain a following as an expert in your related business. Writing blogs or other articles and posting “how-to” videos can help with this and increase Google search rankings.
9. Use Social Profiles. Yelp reviews and Facebook posts often come up first in Google search results. Sumner encourages businesses to utilize these platforms to showcase their business and build it up so it is more visible.
10. See what’s working. Tyler Ludwig from Rio SEO says the strategy is only as good as the data you are measuring against. He suggests not solely focusing on building pages and citations, but instead to see how these conversions are driving value back to your business.
Local brick and mortar stores in any community have the dual responsibility of providing an actual place to visit as well as creating an online presence that drives traffic to that physical place. In this day in age, a growing majority of traffic is driven by the internet, which means that businesses need to work harder to make themselves visible online.